Tenant Info - JPM Property Management

Where your home or office is waiting for you.
Jodie Johnson, Broker
Go to content

Main menu:

Submit a workorder request

What to do if your water bill is high:

If you discover a leak between the meter and the house, please call us to get it repaired.

If you discover a leak before the meter, call your water department

If you can't find a leak and your bill is still high, call your water depoartment to check the meter

What to check first if your power is off:

Call APS to see if there is an outage in your area. You can reach them at 602-371-7171 or by their website www.aps.com. If this is not the issue and you are current on your payments, try the following:

Check all GFCI outlets in the house and press the reset button. Here is what they can look like:

If that doesn't work, locate your circuit breaker panel. Even if the breaker looks like it is in the on position, it may be popped. Switch the breaker to the off and then all the way to the on again. Here is what a panel generally looks like. They are usually located outside on either side of your garage. If you live in an apartment or duplex without a garage, check inside in your bathroom or a closet.

If these options don't work, please call us to send an electrician.

JPM Property Managment, LLC is a licensed brokerage with the State of Arizona and shall not be held responsible for any occasional inaccuracies presented on this website.
We appologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Back to content | Back to main menu